Crash Course for Dads-To-Be: Prepare for the Adventure of Your Life with Real World Advice from Real Dads by Greg Bishop - UsedRegular price $8.00
Who knows what to expect as a first-time dad more than a guy learning the ropes right now? Crash Course for Dads-To-Be is different because it's filled with real-world advice and insight from new dads who were in your shoes just a few months ago.
Easy to skim charts, checklists and cheat-sheets help you find what you're looking for and make Crash Course a great resource to prepare you for your baby's arrival and guide you through the first year of his or her life. Highlights include:
- Childbirth Coaching Guide just for dad to help you support mom through labor and delivery
- Troubleshooter's Guide to Crying Babies with tried and true methods for soothing your baby
- How to bond with your baby over your favorite hobbies (surfing! biking! cars!)
- Advice on supporting and working as a team with new mom
- Becoming the dad you want to be and making fatherhood your own
- Getting ready for your baby and much more.
Dads Adventure's commitment to dads extends beyond Crash Course to the DadsAdventure.com website, especially via Ask A Dad, a resource where any dad can ask any question and get it answered by our professionals: Veteran Dads!
Dads Adventure can be found on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.